ChampionsGate Resort Address
Oasis Club Boulevard, Championsgate, Orlando, Florida 33896, USA
- Disney World Resort and Theme Parks – 8 miles and around 15 minutes drive.
- Seaworld Adventure Park and Discovery Cove – 15 miles and around 25 minutes drive.
- Universal Resort Orlando Theme Parks – 20 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Orlando International Airport – 27 miles and around 30 minutes drive.
- Legoland Florida Resort and Water Park – 35 miles and around 45 minutes drive.
- Sanford International Airport – 55 miles and around 60 minutes drive.
- Busch Gardens, Tampa – 75 miles and around 90 minutes drive.
- Kennedy Space Center – 70 miles and around 80 minutes drive.
- Cocoa Beach is the nearest beach to Orlando – around 60 miles and around 75 minutes drive.
- Daytona Beach is one of Florida’s most popular beaches – around 60 miles and around a 75 minute drive.
- Clearwater Beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast – around 100 miles and allow for a 2 hour drive.
- Miami International Airport and the Gold Coast Beaches – vary between 200 / 250 miles and allow for a 4 hour drive.
- More information about the Orlando Attractions
NB: All driving distances and times are approximate and dependent on local conditions and choice of routes. Use the information as a guide only.
ChampionsGate Resort Orlando is located in a large area to the south of Highway 192 in Kissimmee and is just perfect as a ideal location for a base when visiting the Orlando Area. The Orlando area Attraction and Theme Parks, including Disney World Resort, Universal Resort Orlando and the Lake Buena Vista area, are all within easy driving distance.
On the fringe of the Championsgate Resort community you will find that Shops, Restaurants, Fast Food Outlets, Golf Courses and leisure amenities are plentiful. They includes a Publix grocery supermarket, Walgreen’s, banks and petrol stations.